TrueVine Prefilled Communion Cups
TrueVine Prefilled Communion Chalices offers the best communion experience for your congregation. You will appreciate the superior quality, great tasting Concord grape juice, fresh bread, and easy open seals on top and bottom. Available in Juice or Wine along with Regular or Gluten-Free bread.
Now with two great options
The TrueVine Chalice is the #1 communion cup option for thousands of churches. Elegant and truly easy-open top and bottom seals for all ages. Available in the widest variety of options to meet the needs of any church. Concord grape juice or wine AND bread, wafer, or gluten-free bread.
You asked, we listened! The new-and-improved TrueVine Cup was designed with the same easy open silent seal technology of the Chalice. Fits in standard communion trays holes and backs of your pews. Currently only available with concord grape juice with regular or gluten-free bread.
"These are so much better than the ones we were using. The bread in these is the biggest improvement. They are much easier and quieter to open. The chalice itself is a hard plastic, so it’s non-crushable. Everyone in our congregation prefers these."
Barbara, Administrative Assistant
1. Open bread seal. Take and eat.
2. Open juice or wine seal. Take and drink.
How To Use TrueVine Prefilled Chalices
What Churches are Saying
Verified reviews of TrueVine Chalices
Great Taste and Packaging
Finally, a real cracker and juice taste! Purchased these for our church a few weeks ago and have got nothing but great reviews and others asking for friends or family members of other churches!
Much Better than Other Communion Kits
Much less spillage than other kits. Bread actually tastes like bread, not Styrofoam like in other kits, and the juice tastes like juice, not colored sugar water.
Easy to Open
When I saw this on the website I just had to order it. It’s so easy to open and the product is fresh.
10 Reasons To Choose TrueVine Chalice Cups
Why Should My Church Choose the TrueVIne Chalice Cup?
1. Quiet Seal Technology means no distracting noises during your service.
2. Elegant chalice shape easy to hold, pleasant to look at, and preserves the tradition of communion.
3. Easy-Open Seal means two separate seals for Wine on top and Bread on bottom to prevent spills.
4. Easy for youth and elderly to use.Unique design allows for ½"x½" sacramental bread to be used instead of communion wafers.
5. Quick and easy minimal touching required during preparation time.
6. Ability to distribute faster or in various ways to provide more time and flexibility for your service.
7. Economical due to no leftover wine bread, or cups. Simply place leftovers back into the refrigerator for next time.
8. Sanitary, single use cups prevent the spread of germs and make your church safer.
9. Gluten free option available.
10. Everything is sourced and produced in USA.
Why To Choose TrueVine?
Easy for anyone and especially older worshipers, even those with manageable Parkinson's can open these. They open with hardly a sound. The taste is fresh for both the unleavened bread (actually has an appropriate taste, as would be expected) as well as the grape juice (sweet like the covenant with the Lord). We have used other options in the past, but as soon as we tried the TrueVine, it was an easy decision to change. These are the best on the market, without a doubt.
Excellent customer service and the product quality among prefilled cups is the best I have ever purchased!
It is indeed easy enough to open; even by those with severe arthritis. We really like the idea of being able to freeze the chalices for future use, our congregation is very small. The juice is real (this was very important to us) and the bread is small but it has a good flavor for being truly unleavened.
We used the chalice communion cup for our Baptism & Communion evening. We received feedback stating that the shape of the cup was nice, they were easy to open and the juice was good. Having the prefilled cups was sanitary, convenient, and saved time. We have decided that we will be using these from now on.
We ordered these for our Drive-Up Communion for our members that are not yet comfortable being around other people. They were so thankful to receive communion and had no problems opening these, which was my only concern. Thank you for your product!
Location & Hours
11810 Jersey Blvd
Rancho Cucamonga, California
Mon - Fri, 7am - 3pm
Online Ordering Available 24/7